BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 May 2010

It's A New Day.....

.....and the start of a new week, one with choices and no mistakes in it.


I got up with a spring in my step, motivation in my soul and determination in my heart. If I am to reach my goal of dropping a dress size in time for my holiday, I have got to do this and not succumb to temptation. At all costs I must have all good days.

So, with this in mind, I was ready to go down the gym when my lad left for school this morning. I found a fabulous parking space close to the gym and handy for getting out, which I took as a good sign. A short brisk walk later, I was in the gym and positively raring to go. There were some other people in the gym when I got there, but I wasn't put off and started on this weeks regime of gym, home, work, home, time with my boy. With the exception of going to work (at the moment), I am looking forward to this week and seeing what I can do.

I didn't find the treadmill that tiring today, so am thinking of upping the speed this week. I done well with the weights and was pleased that I seem to be slipping back into the swing of working out fairly easily, but I still feel as though I have worked hard. With my pedometer in 'activity' mode, I earned an extra 5 WW points in just an hour. So there I was, happily sweating away, lulling myself into a false sense of weight loss from going to the gym after such a bad week food wise!! Yeah, right Jax.......one visit to the gym will undo the pizza and cantonese stir-fry troffing sessions....NOT!

I put on one and half pounds last week, which is no big shocker really. At least I knew what I had done to cause a slight weight increase and knew I could do something about it. So here we go this week, doing something about it. I have given myself the challenge of getting through the week without having a troffing session, unless it is on zero point filling foods, to lose 1lb in weight and to go down the gym 3 times this week. I am off to a good start already, I have been to the gym, eaten within my points and resisted the temptation to tuck into the big tin of chocolates at work today. I must have walked past that tin about a hundred times today and didn't even want to get a chocolate out of it. I just kept in my mind what I had planned for dinner and it worked!

Fingers crossed I can stay this strong for the rest of the week...............

0 comments: