BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 3 May 2010

A Beginning

So, here we are. Whether you read this or not, it will be fun for me to write it. I will tell you all about my (quite frankly) heroic struggles to cope going through life with ginger hair, coupled with being a single parent, although the latter could be considered to be a lot easier!! It will also detail my epic (as in it has been going on for years) trials and tribulations in attaining my ideal weight/BMI - this will include details of self-punishment in the form of gym visit's and my steadfast refusal to wear spandex and be known locally as a gym-bunny!


I hope you enjoy....

1 comments:

Catherine said...

This is funny and so you! I am so excited that we can read each others blogs and share stuff even more. Even though we share so much right now. It almost almost feels like you are next door! xoxoxo