BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 May 2010

I Really Need.....

.....to stop cooking my favourite meals!


So far this week I have been very good and not been naughty food wise. Today however, I made cantonese stir-fry with extra vegetables thrown in to make it a bit bigger and some noodles. I was very good and measured everything out and worked out the Weight Watchers (WW) points to go with it. It was so good and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I had made a little too much and my lad struggled with his dinner. Not wanting to waste good food, I could not (repeat NOT) resist the temptation to finish off his dinner also.

Suddenly and, quite frankly, disastrously my dinner rocketed from 11 WW points to an extremely not good 22 WW points. And that was before I even thought about pudding! The general line of thinking was that I had already gone wrong, I may as well go really, really wrong! I unwisely chose a vanilla ice cream coated in white chocolate. I seriously doubt the WW point value will be as bad as the 2 dinners I ate, but do you dare me to work out the point value? Yes? Thanks a bunch!!

Actually, I like to know how good or bad I have done. Especially when I have been bad.....you know, damage control!! Ok, here goes............drum roll please!...........they are 6 WW points each!! Ouch, ow, yikes, crikey..............bollocks!

OK, so totally self-inflicted not an ounce of weight loss coming up and I have to admit that writing about it makes me feel quite gutted really. My own stupid fault of course, no one to blame except for myself on this one. Good grief, what a dumbass! Particularly when I had been doing so well. OK, face the music on Monday morning at the weigh-in and get right back on track, get right back into the gym and let's super speed this weight loss now.

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh dear! Best have a fresh start on Monday morning. I am weighing in Monday morning! Big hugs xx