BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 6 May 2010

Confession Time.......

Ok, I know I should have ignored the hunger pangs.


I've done 17,323 steps today, earned 5.5 extra WW points and walked 7.44 miles, which is pretty good going really. However, all this good work does not justify the dinner I have had. I have plenty of excuses for my choice of foodage tonight........here are some of them;

1. I was knackered.
2. I was really fricking hungry after all the hard work I have done today.
3. I need to go food shopping.
4. I can't go food shopping as our car is in for it's MOT and I don't get it back until Saturday.
5. Having the pizza delivered was cheaper than getting the bus to the carvery restaurant and back and paying for a meal.

Unfortunately for me, now I have a stomach full of pizza, garlic bread, coleslaw and choco-roco pudding, it means that I am going to have to seriously up my game at the gym tomorrow in order to burn off some of the hundreds (possibly thousands) of calories I have consumed tonight. Hmmmmmm......maybe the expense of going to the restaurant would have been justified!

Maybe it's a good job I got an XL large uniform top for work tomorrow, the size that fits the rather large Italian guy in the kitchen, as I don't think any of my figure hugging t-shirts would help the OAP's and their delicate internal systems which lead directly to their bowels!! Bless them. I may actually look like a member of staff tomorrow!

The silver lining to all of this? The XL top will hide the fact that I was a complete troffer tonight!! Woo hoo...win, win situation me thinks.

Oh....one more thing, I know I done the ab crunches correctly yesterday as my tummy muscles are protesting today. I wonder how many packs out of 6 I will have by the 26th July?

6 comments:

Catherine said...

So you only saving grace with my today is that you actually confessed all your sins here plus you made me pee my pants... hehehehe

Good time, good times xoxox

Jacqui said...

I was right to call you blondie, could you make any more mistakes in your comment!! xx Ha ha ha how funny, I am on the verge of wetting the bed with laughter....................

Catherine said...

Geez don't choke on your muttley laugh there. I am glad that my little spelling errors gave you so much bloody pleasure. I made the mistakes because I was peeing myself laughing becuase of your XL shirt. oxoxox

Jacqui said...

Do you want me to get you some Tena Lady? They're really good for older people with incontinence!!!!

Catherine said...

Wow your full of sarcastic shit tonight aren't you! I hope your stomach hurts more now! I don't need tena ladies thank you very much. Do I need to get you some breathing equipment over there to help you with your mutley laugh?????

Catherine said...

OMG are you the official grammar queen or what?? Go to bed!!!!