BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 7 June 2010

My Magic Numbers...

.....for July 2010.


They are not very good and I am a little disappointed. For once it is not down to laziness and not bothering to go to the gym! I have had a problem with my left ankle which, if I put it through too much, makes an amazing transformation into a cankle! I have an appointment with my Doctor tomorrow, so hopefully that will be able to shed some light on what is happening there. I am planning on getting back into the gym this week, so fingers crossed I will be able to!!

Ok, so here they are - bust = 41" (I didn't measure this last time), waist = 38.5" (bloody thing has got bigger despite weight loss!!), hips = 46.5" (yay! at last something is smaller!), left thigh = 25" and right thigh = 24.5". So basically, I need to get back into the gym and back into a regular routine. I may even cut down on the treadmill and start having a swim after my weights workout.

Everything depends on what the Doc says tomorrow. Wonderful. Can't wait!!

0 comments: